Why ant doesn't "cook" inside the microwave  

Posted by RK in

As I think again and again, actually, our world is really full with weird things. So does ant. Do you have microwave?microwave.jpg Have you ever cook or defrost some food inside it? Of course it is.
This is my experience, one day, I bought a pizza. For some reason, I didn't finish the pizza. Then, I put it on the table, come to see that at the next morning, the topping was covered Red Imported Fire Ant Graphic with an army of ant. That time I was thinking on burning the ant inside the microwave, I set it and pushed the start button. After two minutes, I took it out, come to my amazement, the ant was still happily eating my pizza. I repeated it for many times with various of duration and temperature. Still, the ant enjoyed eating my pizza.

So what do you think? Isn't ant is weird to ?
(till now, i don't find the reason)

This entry was posted on 1/9/08 at 10:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment