I am doing link exchange programme  

Posted by RK in

Hi everybody. It be too long from the previous post. Actually I have been force by this blog fan (my own friends) to post the blog. Wah, it so tiring to wait my internet to load the page. That why, I ve been so long not posting anything.
But that an old story.
Today I've visits some of my favorite insect blog. As been expected, new species found again.
Guess which one it is?
If you noticed, "insect scientist" have been doing a good job. They keep finding new species, especially at Borneo. The Tropical rain forest.
I'm not sure, whether this insect is already there, but nobody lift up the leave who hid them, or whether they are evolute from another species. Hurm, still wonder.

Oh, btw, see the long list of this blog left side? Quite a long list isn't it. It is actually my articles collection on net. And further more, if you think you want to share your link there, just give the link at the comment, under this post.

With regard,
The Creator lover

This entry was posted on 5/3/08 at 4:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment